Lukas Liquor Superstore can help you plan your next event or party.
To learn more about our event planning services, please contact Jared Gibbons.
(303) 792 – 2288 Ext. 1
PLEASE HAVE THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS PRIOR TO CONTACTING JARED.
- Event date and time
- Event location
- The number of guests you are expecting to drink alcohol?
- How many hours will you be serving alcohol?
- Will you have a full bar?
- What kind of drinkers?
- Light – Less than 1 drink an hour.
- Average – One drink an hour.
- Heavy – Two drinks an hour.
- Very heavy – Two or more drinks an hour.
- Would you like wine, beer, and spirits?
- Which wine, beer, and spirits brands would you like?
- Will you need ice, garnishes, mixers for cocktails?
- Will you need Champagne/sparkling wine for a toast?
- Will this be for delivery or pickup?
Returns must be done within 30 days of your event. We will give you a full refund on any merchandise as long as it is in a re-sellable condition. All labels and seals must be intact and beer must be a full pack in the original packaging (i.e. full 12 pack in original packaging). If you return more than 25% of your original order we will charge a restocking fee. The restocking fee is 10% of the net merchandise returned. You must bring the merchandise back to the store yourselves to receive a refund.
We do not have contracts. We do require full payment made at least 48 hours before your delivery is to occur. Please confirm all orders and payments with Jared Gibbons a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event.
Delivery fees are assessed based on the delivery address. We will give you a one-hour window when our driver will arrive. Our driver will deliver merchandise to the location of the bar set up. He/she will check in all items with delivery contact. The person signing for the order must be 21+ years old to accept delivery. We will ask, by law, to record their ID information at the time of delivery. Our driver DOES NOT set up or unpack your order. Delivery hours are from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm